HVAC Installation, Maintenance and Repair in Conway, Little Rock and Maumelle, Arkansas
Keep your heating and cooling system running smooth by following these maintenance tips and scheduling regular service checkups before heating and cooling season. Your system will last longer and run more efficiently if cared for properly.
Outdoor Maintenance Spring/Fall
- Clean any dirt, leaves and debris outside the most cabinet.
- Inspect the bottom pan for blocked drain openings.
- Inspect the coil and cabinet for any holes and leaks.
- Inspect the fan blades while they’re in motion and stationary to work out wear and damage.
- Inspect and clean outside of control box related to unit.
Indoor Maintenance Spring/Fall
- Clean or replace filters.
- Check for leaks within the ductwork.
- Check for any unusual odors when your system starts.
- Listen for abnormal noises when your system starts.
- Inspect your control box wiring and connections.
Monthly HVAC Maintenance Tasks
Here are a few tasks that you can do regularly to help your system run efficiently all year long.
- Inspect the return air filter every month and replace it as needed.
- Keep vegetation 18 inches away from each side of the outdoor unit.
- Clean debris away from the compressor to maintain proper airflow.
- Tell your technician if you hear any unusual noises.
At American Services AR, we offer professional HVAC services for business and residential clients in and around Conway, AR. Put our experience with heating and cooling systems to work on your next home repair or improvement project. We also have experience with ventilation and filtration systems for businesses and will make sure the system is done right for years of worry-free operation. We are dedicated to providing quality craftsmanship and materials while working efficiently to complete the job quickly and save you money. Whether you're looking for a hand with home repair projects or planning a major business project, contact American Services AR and put us to work for you.
Responsive, dependable service for your maintenance and repair needs. Let us help maintain your systems for worry free operation. We will make every effort to get to your home or office as quickly as possible to check your ductwork, electrical components, and indoor or outdoor unit to troubleshoot any issues. If we’re unable to repair your heating or cooling units, we can properly evaluate your system to ensure any replacement items are sized appropriately for your home or business and get your system up and running with minimal delays.